Exterior birch plywood
Advantages of our exterior birch plywood are the following:
- Strength. Exterior plywood is extremely strong.
- Beautiful appearance.
- Holding strength is very good.
- Excellent water resistance. Another name of this plywood is WBP (Water Boiled Proof).
- Fully birch construction (all layers of plywood are made of birch veneer).
- Variety of thickness, sizes and grades
- Incredible Durability
- Environmentally friendly. CARB phase 2 certified.
FSC™ certified products are available as per request
|Metric mm||Feet||Inches||Grain direction|
|1220*2440||4*8||48*96||Long and short grain|
|1250*2500||4*8 oversize||50*98,5||Long and short grain|
|1500*3000||5*10 undersize||59*118||Short grain|
We supply the following grades of Exterior glue birch plywood:
Grades B/BB – CP/C are sanded from two sides.
Grade C/C is unsanded.
Cabinet grade equal to B/BB and BB/BB is also available.
Available standard thickness for Exterior glue birch plywood is below:
- 4 mm,
- 6 mm,
- 6,5 mm,
- 9 mm,
- 12 mm,
- 15 mm,
- 18 mm,
- 21 mm,
- 24 mm,
- 27 mm,
- 30 mm,
- 35 mm,
- 40 mm
We can also supply special thickness such as 11,2 mm, 11,7 mm, 15,9 mm under special orders.
Thickness calibration with tolerance +/-0,3 mm if needed.
Areas of usage:
- Ourdoor furniture
- Underlayment for engineered flooring
- Platform for phenolic Film Faced lamination
- Yacht and ship building
- Playing sports for children
- Furniture manufacturing
- Exterior design
Click edit button to change this text.