At StrongWood, we’ve done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our customers’ needs. With that goal in mind, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions.
- Delivery by sea or by land transportation
- How complicated the order is (combination of goods in one truck or container)
- Capacity of the mill
Average time of delivery varies from 20 days up to 45 days
- 38 cbm of plywood or birch EGP into container
- 32 cbm of plywood or birch EGP into a truck
- 40 cbm of pine or spruce EGP or lumber or moldings into container
- 40 cbm of pine or spruce EGP or lumber or moldings into a truck
- Shipments in containers:
30% prepayment at the moment of placing the order
70% final payment within 5 days after shipping the goods from Saint-Petersburg sea port against copy of B/L
- Shipments in trucks:
50% prepayment at the moment of placing the order
50% final payment just before shipment
We also supply our goods on L/C payment terms.
Particle board: 650 kg/cbm
MDF: 840 kg/cbm
Pine EGP and lumber weight 515 kg/cbm in average
Spruce EGP and spruce lumber weight about 495 kg/cbm
If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at:
Phone: +371-67652530 ext 101 or write your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to answer any questions arising from visiting our site.