Interior birch plywood
Brief features of our Interior birch plywood are the following:
- Strength. Because of original hardwood material strength of Russian birch is very high.
- Beautiful appearance. Baltic birch is very nice. It is almost white and it sometimes even sparkles especially under certain lacquering.
- Holding strength is very good. Different kind of components made of Russian birch plywood last very long time in furniture and other applications.
- Fully birch construction (all layers are made of birch veneer).
- Good water resistance. It is glued with MR (Moisture Resistant carbamide glue).
- Great durability.
- Economical price. Price per square meter, per cubic meter, per Thousand Square Feet for this plywood is significantly lower than price for Exterior glue plywood because of several cost factors.
- Environmentally friendly. We supply this plywood with CARB phase 2 certificate.
It is more convenient for them to call this size 5′ by 5′ (feet) or 60″ by 60″ (inches).
Available standard thickness for Interior glue birch plywood is below:
- 3 mm,
- 4 mm,
- 5 mm,
- 6 mm,
- 9 mm,
- 12 mm,
- 15 mm,
- 18 mm,
- 21 mm,
- 24 mm
We can also supply special thickness such as 11,2 mm, 11,7 mm, 15,9 mm under special orders.
We supply the following grades of Interior glue birch plywood:
Grades B/BB – CP/C are sanded from two sides.
Grade C/C is unsanded.
Cabinet grade equal to B/BB and BB/BB is also available.
Areas of usage:
2. Die board production
3. Platform for veneer lamination
4. Interior design
5. Engineered flooring underlayment
6. Upholstery furniture production
7. Puzzles and other toys for kids