OSB (Oriented Strand Board) is relatively new material made of long chips (strands).
It is becoming more and more popular in applications where mechanical features should be on a highest level.
We supply OSB 3 and OSB 4 made of pine and spruce harvested in the North of Russia, where the wood is very strong.
- Load bearing mechanical features
- Screws holding strength
- Uniformed material
- Stable geometry
- Absence of natural defects of wood
- Cost effective (economical material for construction and furniture production)
OSB is based on modern technology of tangential cutting logs into strands. This kind of cutting provides maximum tensile strength of strands. Then they are dried to certain moisture contents and glued together in continuous press.
Depending on the glue and several other technological factors we can supply OSB with E0,5 or E1 formaldehyde emission.
Two variants of supply:
- OSB 3 as load bearing boards for use in humid conditions
- OSB 4 as heavy duty load bearing boards for use in humid conditions
- Thickness from 6 mm up to 40 mm
- Standard length: 1220, 1250, 2440, 2500, 2650, 2800, 3000, 5000 mm
- Standard width: 625, 675, 1220, 1250 mm
Standard thickness: 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 22, 25, 38 mm
OSB areas of usage:
- Walls and roofs in timber framed houses
- Flooring (subflooring)
- Structural I-joist beams
- Concrete shuttering
- Storage rooms
- Stare cases
- Production of SIP panels
- Upholstery furniture production